Tuition & Fees
PROGRAM TUITION AND FEES, CALENDARS
2018-2019 Season, September-June Class Session:
- Registration Fee: The Registration Fee is $18 per student or $28 per family. The Registration Fee is waived for 2018-2019 tuition received in full by Sept. 1, 2018 or by taking part in our Early Registration Special: Pay tuition in full and receive 10% off the total, registration fee waived and an additional $25 off, paid by May 31. 2018.
- Monthly Class Tuition: Tuition is paid in 9 monthly installment payments from September-May, and based on 33 sessions of each class from September-June. Tuition paid in full for the year by September 1, 2018 receives a 10% discount. June tuition is not charged. Tuesday-Friday classes have 1 snow day built into the schedule, as those classes meet 34 times during the season.
Tuition is calculated by the total number of hours of dance classes per week for each family (immediate family, all living in the same household= parents and siblings):
|NUMBER OF TOTAL HOURS OF DANCE CLASS PER WEEK, per immediate family||MONTHLY TUITION|
|45 minutes (ie, Creative Movement)||$ 42|
|1 hour||$ 50|
|1.25 – 2||$ 80|
|2.25 – 3||$ 110|
|3.25 – 4||$ 136|
|4.25 – 5||$ 162|
|5.25 – 6||$ 182|
|6.25 – 7||$ 202|
|7.25 – 8||$ 222|
|8.25 – 9||$ 242|
|Any more hours than 11.25 (unlimited rate)||$ 305|
- Single Class Drop In Rate (Adult Dance Classes Only): $20 per class
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st class of each month.
If your child is going to be absent from class, please mail your payment.
- Late Fee: All late payments received after the 7th of each month incur a $20.00 late fee.
- Class Costume Fee: As part of the complete dance education, all students are required to participate in our Annual Recital in June. All students are required to purchase a costume that will be supplied by the studio. The Costume Fee is $85.00 per dancer, per class. The Costume Fee includes the costume, all accessories needed for the costume, and one pair of tights to be worn during Pictures, Dress Rehearsal and Recital only. Any undergarments will be the responsibility of the dancer. **Adult classes are recital-optional.
You may pay any amount towards the Costume Fee at any time prior to December 1, 2018. Costume balances that are unpaid after December 1, 2018 accrue a $25.00 monthly late fee until paid, and an additional shipping charge of $10.00.
- Class Shoes: All children and teen class shoes must be purchased through Drouin Dance Center. Please see below for class requirements.
- Class Drop Fee: There is a $25.00 fee assessed for all students who voluntarily withdraw from class after December 1, 2018.
- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks. All Tuition and fees are NON-refundable.
- Missed classes will not be refunded or pro-rated for any reason. Students may be offered make up class options.
- Calendar, 2018-2019 Season, September-January Class Session:
2018-2019 Season, 6 Week Workshop Sessions:
- There is no Registration Fee for 6 Week Workshop Sessions.
- Class Tuition Per 6 Week Workshop Session:
30 Minute Classes: $65.00
45 Minute-1 Hour Classes: $78.00
- Class Tuition Per 4 Week Workshop Session (Spring 2):
30 Minute Classes: $50.00
45 Minute-1 Hour Classes: $60.00
- Workshop Session Dates:
Fall 2018: October 8-November 17
Winter 2019: January 7-February 16
Spring-1 2019: March 4-April 13
Spring-2 2019: April 29-May 25 (4 Weeks)
- Class Shoes:
Dance shoes are not required for Workshop Class Sessions, students may dance barefoot, with the exception of tap classes. You may opt to purchase dance shoes through Drouin Dance Center, which we offer at a discounted price for the high quality Capezio brand, many times less expensive than Target or Payless.