Tuition & Fees
PROGRAM TUITION AND FEES, CALENDARS
2021-2022 Season, September-June Class Session:
- TUITION AND FEES
- REGISTRATION FEE: The Registration Fee is $20 per student or $30 per family.
The Registration Fee is waived for 2021-2022 tuition received in full by Sept. 1, 2021 or by taking part in our Early Registration Special:
Pay tuition in full and receive 10% off the total, registration fee waived and an additional $25 off, paid by May 31, 2021.
- CLASS TUITION: Tuition is based on 33 classes from September 13-June 6 and divided into 9 monthly installment payments from September-May.
Tuition paid in full for the year by September 1, 2021 receives a 10% discount.
Monday & Tuesday classes have 1 snow day built into the schedule, as those classes meet 34 times during the season.
Tuition is calculated by the total number of hours of dance classes per week for each family (immediate family, all living in the same household= parents and siblings):
NUMBER OF TOTAL HOURS
OF DANCE CLASS PER WEEK,
per immediate family
MONTHLY TUITION 45 Minutes $48 1 hour $55 1.25-2 $88 2.25-3 $116 3.25-4 $142 4.25-5 $168 5.25-6 $188 6.25-7 $208 7.25-8 $228 8.25-9 $248 9.25-10 $268 10.25-11 $288 11.25-12
13.25 + (unlimited rate)
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month.
If your child is going to be absent from class, please mail your payment or pay online.
- Late Fee: All late payments received after the 7th of each month incur a $20.00 late fee.
- COSTUME FEE: As part of the complete dance education, all students are required to participate in our Annual Recital in June.
All students are required to purchase a costume that will be supplied by the studio. The Costume Fee is $88.00 per dancer, per class.
The Costume Fee includes the costume, all accessories needed for the costume, and one pair of tights to be worn during Pictures, Dress Rehearsal and Recital only.
Any undergarments will be the responsibility of the dancer.
**Adult classes are recital-optional.
Costume balances that are unpaid after December 1, 2021 accrue a $25.00 late fee, and an additional shipping charge of $10.00.
- SHOES: All children and teen class shoes must be purchased through Drouin Dance Center. Please see below for class requirements.
- Drop Fee: There is a $25.00 fee assessed for all students who voluntarily withdraw from class after January 1, 2021.
- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks. All Tuition and fees are NON-refundable.
- Missed classes will not be refunded or pro-rated for any reason. Students may be offered make up class options.
2021-2022 Season, 6 Week Workshop Sessions:
- There is no Registration Fee for 6 Week Workshop Sessions.
- Class Tuition Per 6 Week Workshop Session:
30 Minute Classes: $70.00
45 Minute-1 Hour Classes: $82.00
- Class Tuition Per 5 Week Workshop Session (Spring 2):
30 Minute Classes: $60.00
45 Minute-1 Hour Classes: $70.00
- Workshop Session Dates:
Fall 2021 October 11-November 20
Winter 2022: January 10-February 19
Spring-1 2022: March 7-April 16
Spring-2 2023: April 25-May 28 (5 Weeks)
- Class Shoes:
Dance shoes are not required for Workshop Class Sessions, students may dance barefoot, with the exception of tap classes. You may opt to purchase dance shoes through Drouin Dance Center, which we offer at a discounted price for the high quality Capezio brand, many times less expensive than Target or Payless.